This position will be based out of Fulcrum's office in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. The ability to work some off-hours while interacting with company headquarters in Seattle, Washington, USA is required.
This position requires strong problem-solving and communication skills, attention to detail, the ability to quickly research and implement new technologies, and the desire to work in a fast-paced, creative and dynamic environment.
- Must be strong in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL and write complex SQL queries, PL/SQL stored procedures, views.
- Analyze Performance and tune the problematic SQL objects.
- Understanding of Shell scripting.
- Understand data model and business data (Transactions, Positions, Balances)
- Gather the functional and non-functional requirements from the various teams, and design and execute the code changes.
- To analyze the Production issues, work with support teams, and propose bug fixes.
- Support the testing team by creating the necessary Artifact required for regression and performance testing.
- Should support and maintain end-to-end processing of jobs in the application.
- Strong communication skills and ability to coordinate with external teams.
- Clearly understands SDLC processes.
- Ability to work as a team member.
Must be strong in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL and write complex SQL queries, PL/SQL stored procedures, and views.
Desired skills sets:
- Relational database models, Oracle, PL/SQL, JOOQ
- Experience with Git, Github
- Jenkins/Continuous Delivery experience desired
- Deploying applications to AWS or PaaS is a plus
- Commitment to Opensource projects
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering Sciences, or equivalent work experience.
- 4-5 years experience working as a developer.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively independently, with the customer, and as part of a team.
- Understands how business process modeling relates to software development.
- Ability to produce high-quality unit-tested code.